Bachelor of Arts in Communications. Loyola University New Orleans. December 2000.
Grants Training. CANPO. 2004.
- Owner. Faucheux Enterprises. July 2005 to the present.
Integrated Online Marketing Consultant, specializing in the following services:
• Integrated Online Marketing Strategy
• Back/front-end SEO Optimizations
• Content Marketing
• Social Media Campaign Strategy & Execution (all social network platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest)
• Display and Paid Search/SEM
• Content Writing (blog, article, website copy, etc.)
• Website and CMS management/Webmaster
• Website Analytics, Metrics & Reporting
• Freelance Photography Support
• SEO, SEM, Analytics & Social Media TrainingIndustries: Event Marketing, Experiential Marketing, Telecom, Cloud Computing, Grocery, Retail, Liquor/Spirits, Restaurant/Bar, Hotel, Life Sciences, IT (Hardware & Software), Catalog, Entertainment, Travel, Residential Real Estate, Healthcare, Mental Health, Entertainment, Professional Services, Insurance, Commercial Real Estate
- Project-based Technical Marketing Director. April 2014 to the present. Contract-based. Provide overall technical marketing strategy direction & recommendations. Responsibilities include the following: aid in or lead proposal development, tactical direction for campaign proposals and oversight of campaign tracking and optimization. Also lead client calls, oversee and implement online marketing tactics, including cost per click campaigns, display advertising, social media campaigns, SEO and other tactics as needed. Perform analytics, forecasting and reporting, and have indirect/direct supervision of paid search and SEO staff/contractors.
- Contract Social Media/Community Manager. Savvisdirect/CenturyLink. September 2012 to May 2013. Create a social media program for a new startup inside of CenturyLink. Run all social networking sites, including YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+. Interact in technical/IT professionals forums. Recruit and manage internal resources and guide them in promoting company messages via social networks. Content creation and marketing, including blog, web copy and webinars. Event management.
- Contract Web Editor. Thermo Fisher Scientific. May 2012 to September 2012. Responsible for editing current web content and writing new content. Adding SEO-based keywords, scheme and alt tags to the site. Updating URL and categorical information to improve searchability. Conducting SEO analysis and providing advice for natural search, including looking for keyword and internal linking opportunities.
- Content Marketing Manager. Shift 1 Design. November 2011 to May 2012. Worked for two clients: Vehix.com and TheHoochLife.com. Responsible for all social media and SEO duties, including identifying keyword opportunities for natural search, running social media/SEO campaigns on multiple platforms and writing SEO-based content. Assisted with SEM duties. Performed analysis on the success of campaigns and overall site performance. Drove nearly 40,000 new visitors to the TheHoochLife.com in a single week via StumbleUpon.
- Contract Social Media Manager. Earth Fare. May 2009 to July 2010. Handled many social media duties, including link building, blogger outreach and community outreach/management. Wrote website content and assisted with website design. Responsible for building @EarthFare Twitter following and Facebook Fan Page. Created pamphlets, videos, press releases and PowerPoint presentations. Handled copywriting duties. Managed social media team.
- Contract Social Media/Community Relations Manager. Viscape.com. July 2008 to May 2009. Managed two employees and directed Web 2.0 social media efforts. Wrote blogs for My Sweet Viscape and press releases. Did outreach to real estate professionals and travel/technical bloggers via social media avenues. Drove traffic back to site via link building, SEO optimization and outreach. Wrote HTML for Craigslist ads and proposals.
- Editor. HRPlus. September 2003 to August 2004 and January 2005 to June 2005. Proofread and edit reports. Rewrote content to improve readability.
- Development Assistant. Laradon Hall. August 2004 to December 2004. Handled database maintenance, donor correspondence, marketing documents and grant proposals.
- Temporary. Bridge House Corporation. February 2003 to April 2003. Worked as a copy editor for grants, newsletters and marketing materials, such as brochures and website.
Freelance Work Industries
Event Marketing, Telecom, Cloud Computing, Grocery, Retail, Liquor, Life Sciences, IT, Catalog, Entertainment, Travel, Home Repair, Lawn and Garden and Real Estate
Computer – Google Analytics, Google AdWords, HTML, CSS, Adobe Pagemaker, Adobe Illustrator, Joomla!, MediaMath, Marketo, Salesforce, Xenu, Cold Fusion, XML, Microsoft Office, iPhoto, Windows, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Lightroom, Photoshop, Apperture, Donor Quest, muvee, Reflections, Sony Vegas, Donor Pro, SiteCatalyst, Omniture, WordPress, Ektron, MediaMath, cloud computing, Drupal, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, FBX (Facebook Exchange), Webmaster Tools, ADP and Adobe Creative Suite.
Other – SEO, SEM, copywriting, copy editing, content marketing, social media strategy, SEO quality assurance, content optimization, social media maintenance, proofreading, display advertising, content editing, webmaster, online advertising, grant writing, research, article/blog writing, marketing and web design.
Contact Me for More Information on How I Can Help You!